i don't have the win emote,why?
The Juggernaut Character Sprite
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
The Juggernaut- Game ready character
Hate him or love him. This is your chance to buy a lovely designed and animated badass character for your next game.
- He is drawn in Illustrator therefore 100% Vector.
- Each body part is exported as a single sprite AND packed in a spritesheet using a similiar software like texture packer to reduce space and increase performance.
- Fully rigged and animations exported as single sprites AND packed in a spritesheet
- Both source files .ai and .scml (Illustrator and Spriter files) are included. So easy to edit and fit your needs
- Everything is organized and named properly.
- Quality tested on Construct 2 and Unity3D game engines.
- Additional drawn asset . The healing ward which has some basic animations too.
- 30 body parts
- 17 animations ( Idle, Idle 2, Attack, Attack 2, Hurt , Hurt Idle, Death, Walk, Run, Slide, Jump, Win Emote, Surprise Moment, Forward Roll, Balance , Kick, Summon Healing Ward)
- Healing ward with 3 animations (Basic Hover, Follow Hero, Time's up)
You can contact me at any time. I give you full support. If you need help in general or for example you are missing one animation feel free to send me an email.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
you are right. Sorry for that. I had planned a win emote animation but later dropped that idea. Somehow I forgot to remove it from the product description. Anyways I added a win emote and a win emote idle animation. You can download the updated package now.