Hi, I have recently bought this pack. They are very good! Since it is listed under license CC0 v1.0 universal, may I confirm if I can proceed to use these assets, and/or make changes to them for my commercial projects (for unlimited number of projects), with or without credits?
A downloadable asset pack
Update 1.1 (21.01.2017)
Following things has been updated:
- fixed irregular animation exports.
- added white skin color for each skeleton ( works better with darker backgrounds)
- added run animation (wherever it applies).
Updated Package Sample:
A bundle of skeleton characters suitable for sidescroller / platformer games
- 17 Characters each with 6 animations.
- Fully rigged in Brashmonkey Spriter
- Character animations are editable
- Ai, SCML and SCON files included
- All character are exported as png sprites and spritesheets
- All animations are exported as png sprites and spritesheets
- 100% Vector
What characters you will get:
- Basic skeleton
- Leigth Warrior
- Heavy Warrior
- Headless Bomber (suicide unit)
- Kamikaze Bomber (suicide unit)
- Nightmare Rider (Horse unit)
- Cannon Boy
- Sharpshooter (Archer)
- Marksmen (Archer)
- Evil Mage
- Mystic Mage (alternate skin to other mage)
- Giant Skeleton Hand
- The Grim Reaper
- The Skeleton King
Every character has the 6 following animations:
- Run(since update V1.1)
Everything is organized and named properly.
If you are interested but not sure if the characters fits in your game then you can try out a sample character from this package for free here: Free sample
Have a question? Need help regarding this asset?
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $18.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
yes, you can use in an unlimited number of projects without the need for credits. You may also use in your commercial game even if it was modified.
The only thing I do not like / permit is to sell the game asset as it is elsewhere and cutting through my business. Thats all.
Hope that answers your question.
Have fun :)